Additional winter activities in the Zell am See-Kaprun region
NThe main focus for any sportspeople spending their winter holiday in the Zell am See-Kaprun region is, of course, skiing and snowboarding. However, away from the hustle and bustle of the slopes the region also offers a broad range of fun sport and leisure time activities:
- Ice skating on Lake Zee. Grab a pair of ice skates and have a go on the ice!
- Curling. This leisure time activity, which is particularly popular in the Alpine region, requires a good aim and concentration.
- Trendy, fun sports such asice karting, snow quadding and driving a snow mobile.
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides. Explore the wonderful surroundings on a romantic sleigh ride with the one you love or just with good friends.
- Winter and snowshoe hiking. Experience the quiet side of winter!
- Take a skiing trip. The panorama and wonderful deep snow runs really make up for the exertions required during the climb upwards.